wild child./ (more...)

wazzupp,

Hi, Im Shairah.
13yrs old, A Punggolite.
Single/Attached
I go through life, just as it is; friendship, drama,
and the familiar backstabbing nemesis that occurs daily.
» @ / Facebook. / Tumblr. / Twitter «

Links.


TAG TO BE LINKED!



Talk ahh.

ShoutMix chat widget



( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


all th guys, they like my swagga', they callin me big jagga'.
Friday, December 24, 2010, 12:23 AM


BRONZE HAIR, OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

kay, hello.
had really suckish& veryvery um, sad days? since H did this to me.
But, thing was, he accepted my friend req.
that made my heart lifted a little.
But, its likeeeee... all of a sudden siaaaaaaaaaaa, gyni macam.
i guess its karma, maybe.
I still do love heart S.
Its like, we're having a silent brk right now.
And, its all becoz' of me.
I should've known earlier to know my position of being an att. girl.
Fuck me.
Kay, whats' next?
School's reopening in 2 weeks' time.
AND IM FUCKING NOT READY YET.
Its my streaming year, no more slacking. hah! you think i give a damn?
I was gonna appeal for NA, but it was too late.
Nah, nvm, I'll try my best in next yr, when i know clearly, I dont care. haha.
These days, been rotting at home.
computer all day long, father's nagging like a stupid bitch.
only my mum understands me best lah.
Anyway, at th same time, I cant wait fr schl, coz' I miss my classmates, friends, my schoolmates, and my dear sec. 4-to-be seniors!
well, not all lah.
I cant wait to see my enemy :P
Only one, though (:
Anyw, i know this's random, but fuck formspring!
People have been asking me questions, that are fucking.. um, insulting?
And, they want farhan, my brother, to beware? Beware of what siah? o.O
Fuck yourself first lah, humji.
Stupid faggot, only dare to show up yrself as a stranger!
Go and suck your dick till its blue like, please.
aahhhhh -.-
Kay, guess Im off.
Tired ah, and have to fucking pack my cupboard! ish.
I dont even think I'll be bringing anything on th first day of schl.
Because, th subjects aint confirmed :P
So, yay! At least one day, Im gonna go empty-handed (:
Kay, bye.





Music Playlist at MixPod.com