wild child./ (more...)

wazzupp,

Hi, Im Shairah.
13yrs old, A Punggolite.
Single/Attached
I go through life, just as it is; friendship, drama,
and the familiar backstabbing nemesis that occurs daily.
» @ / Facebook. / Tumblr. / Twitter «

Links.


TAG TO BE LINKED!



Talk ahh.

ShoutMix chat widget



( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Miss you.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 10:58 PM

Hello ~

Im so boreeeeeeeed !
Haikal always online lambat.. so saddddddddd.
Since he mention about this, I kept thinking plus looking forward to 31 dec. !
Gonna watch fireworks ! I never watch fireworks in real life with my closest ones before -.-
Stakat TV.. hahahahhahahahaa.
Hahhahahahahahha.
Kay dah diam, Shairah.
I've seriously nothing to talk about!
Maybe some other day, I will post.. More about fun things, I swear, kay? kay bye ;)
To Dayah, goodluck to you and F, you've my support babe! Sayang kamuuuu :*

EMINEM <3<3<3<3<3


Music Playlist at MixPod.com