wild child./ (more...)

wazzupp,

Hi, Im Shairah.
13yrs old, A Punggolite.
Single/Attached
I go through life, just as it is; friendship, drama,
and the familiar backstabbing nemesis that occurs daily.
» @ / Facebook. / Tumblr. / Twitter «

Links.


TAG TO BE LINKED!



Talk ahh.

ShoutMix chat widget



( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


loveyousomuch!
Friday, January 21, 2011, 1:10 AM



HELLO PEOPLE !

long time I didnt update my blog, didnt I?
Alright, shall just talk bout today.

Schl was released on 11.30am, but there was this Math Test thingy, plus teacher wanna talk to me, so, in th end, came to dance practice late.
After dance, headed home.
walao, boring sey ):
lucky can msg baby (:
oh, yes, baby.
20.1.2011 is that date when my dreams came true :)
and trust me i love him more than anything else !
i love him more than he do.
cos yknw what? he's th best i ever had.

aite, goodbye !


Music Playlist at MixPod.com